this was the most rewarding project i have ever completed...mabey because i didn't use a pattern and figured it out on my own...not quite finished yet, all i need to do is put a few rows of ribbing on the sleeves and weave in the ends. i have some really pretty shiny tan beads i might but in various spots...not sure it'll be worth the work though...i think it's just fine without them. and now a few pics...(please excuse my hair...i just finished my run prior to the pics..)
from the back....jankey photo...had to take it backwards...but, i'll have someone take a real pic from behind once i'm totally finished and glammed up!
from the front....i wasn't sure how it would turn out...but i'm pleased with the results!