Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Friday, May 20, 2011
Have a great weekend!
Friday, May 13, 2011
1) organize my purse sketches
2) sew (OBVIOUSLY)
3) re-organize my craft area
Other things that may happen tonight:
1) cover boxes with newspaper (for organizing purposes)
2) make a bouquet of flowers out of the wrapping paper from steph's bridal shower (for the rehursal bouquet)
3) make an apron out of my great grandmother's sheets (for my mom's 50th birthday...which is tomorrow!)
Sunday, April 24, 2011
And just for fun, I decided to tempt fate and take this pic. These two are mortal enemies...if either knew that the other was only inches away...whoa nelly! Sabrina is the one on top, and Anna is the one under the chair!
For the opposite side of the flap, I decided to use the same cotton fabric I will be using as the lining, just to give it a little structure. I felt that if I used two pieces of tee shirt it would be to flimsy.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
a couple pincusions i made from felt and bottle caps...yes, bottle caps...like the ones you get from soda bottles...they make a great base..keeps the needles from going all the way through...