Thursday, September 04, 2008

cat enclosure

ok...so this is a whole new post for those who already read the one i previously posted about our new cat enclosure....SOMEHOW in the editing process, i tried to upload photos and suceeded in two things: 1) my photos were uploaded successfully *yay*, and 2) my post was deleted *grr*.

but, all's well that end's well...i got the pics and that's all that matters...

here is our cat enclosure:



on a sadder note, i lost my job last night...not fun...don't want to talk about it...but, that leaves me a WHOLE lot of time to work on items for my etsy...SO, i reorganized my desk so now it's a craft workspace...and my desk is AWSOME!!

and, once again, blogger is having trouble uploading photos, so, you'll have to wait to see my floor to ceiling craft desk...

2 comments:

wondra said...

It's good that you're trying to protect your kitties. If blogger is being stupid about photos try using something like photobucket and linking to them. The website that I was telling you about for printing photos is snapfish.com It's really handy! You can use it store photos as well and download them later.

smart money partner said...

yeah! its much better,