Thursday, September 04, 2008

cat enclosure

ok...so this is a whole new post for those who already read the one i previously posted about our new cat enclosure....SOMEHOW in the editing process, i tried to upload photos and suceeded in two things: 1) my photos were uploaded successfully *yay*, and 2) my post was deleted *grr*.

but, all's well that end's well...i got the pics and that's all that matters...

here is our cat enclosure:



on a sadder note, i lost my job last night...not fun...don't want to talk about it...but, that leaves me a WHOLE lot of time to work on items for my etsy...SO, i reorganized my desk so now it's a craft workspace...and my desk is AWSOME!!

and, once again, blogger is having trouble uploading photos, so, you'll have to wait to see my floor to ceiling craft desk...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good that you're trying to protect your kitties. If blogger is being stupid about photos try using something like photobucket and linking to them. The website that I was telling you about for printing photos is snapfish.com It's really handy! You can use it store photos as well and download them later.

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,