Tuesday, July 18, 2006

new blog (still keeping this one!!!)

since i've been here, i've been keeping a practice journal (as ordered by my private instructor who happened to be the former first sergeant....how could i NOT!). but, even though i HAD to keep the journal, i think it's a great idea and i want to keep it up after i get home. i'm definetly more likely to practice when i'm keeping record...i dunno, it's a mental thing....
anyway, that got me thinking...i'm a blogger. what could be more perfect than keeping an ONLINE practice journal to share with my friends and mabey help out a few fellow clarinetist out there? one problem...can't come up with a name.....so, i'm nominating all my readers (ahem...wondra, since you're the only one who reads my blog....) to help me come up with a name! i really can't wait to get started...lol
i was thinking...killer clarinet, squeeky sounds, etc.....i just don't know...lol
for now, ta ta!

1 comment:

Wondra said...

I'll give it a think! :)