Sunday, July 09, 2006

so....friggen....bored

so, we phased up today, which means we have TONS of new privleges...like i can drink, i can go off post, i can drink.....but it really sucks cause i have no money....cabs cost a butt ton of cash and so does drinking.....my battle buddies spotted me yesterday and we went and saw pirates of the carribean 2....jonny depp is so hot.....and we ate....so now i owe two people $20 each.....it really sucks....so, since i have no cash (because the army didn't get my paper work in on time to pay me on the first) i'm really, really, REALLY bored until the fifteenth.....and i hate owing people money.....
a list (more of a reminder for myself) of what i owe to people:
conjertie- $15.00
rookus- $20.00
tagarook- carton of smokes (camel silvers...)


you know why i'm out of cash? cause i'm too nice of a person and paid for peoples bowling....i probably spent about $150 in one weekend on bowling alone....won't do that again though....but, my next paycheck will be a double, so i should be ok....
i'm going to try to save some money too....
we'll see how that goes...

1 comment:

Wondra said...

Awwww. I wish I had money to send you!