Monday, August 14, 2006

mmm...new goodies

i got a burst of creativity last night...(while watching project runway, of course!)
i give you my furry muff:
(crappy photos, you can't see detail...not that there is much...)

buttons say "militaires equipements"

alana's VERY FIRST project!!!
the bottom part is the first half....as you can see, it got a lot better!

Alana's second project-a green and white scarf for her brother....
much better job than the pink dishcloth from hell....
all the rows are even...i'm very proud of her! (and i taught her!! yay!)


so there you have it...what i've been up too..er...last night...lol!




4 comments:

Wondra said...

Is that a choker? You look scared! I wish I could knit. :(

ERDrewHilda said...

lol...scared?! leave my wide, georgeous eys alone!! yes, it is a choker type scarf...a muff? it's really warm too! i ALMOST cant wait till winter to use it...but i think i might be able to contain my excitement if we keep having these beautiful sunny days! the pic really doesn't do it justice...the buttons go up the side of it! it's really mod! i don't know where the inspiration came from...i did want something that would emphasize my face, and i think this does the trick...lol..i'll shut up now...

Wondra said...

Lol. I'm sorry but people here use the word muff to mean....Well, your....erm...girly part. Don't they use that in the States? I can't remember....Do you have one of those machine thingies that puts buttons and gromits and stuff on fabric?

ERDrewHilda said...

ummm...i think they USED to use muff for slang....that was SO ninties! lol...jk...anyway, no, i sewed the buttons on myself....i really want a grommit puncher though....