Wednesday, August 30, 2006

sorry....

it's been a while since my last post....well, a lot has gone on....this week has been really weird....the ups were high, the downs low....today was great....
let me just start with this weekend....saturday i was supposed to go to a concert in battle creek, but i was VERY VERY sick the night before (stomach flu is going around..blah!), so they sent me home....so, i just slept for the entire day....what's worse, there's a syst on my tailbone (i know, i know....very gross) that got really infected and i couldn't sit, stand, lay, etc.....it was a BIG problem.....plus, it was also affecting my health by bringing my temp up...SO, i went to the doctors on tuesday and he accused me of letting it go for a long time! he ACCTUALLY yelled at me.....Listen, doc, it started getting infected on SATURDAY...when the darn office is CLOSED! it's not like i let it go for weeks! so, he drained it and put me on antibiotics....and vicadin....mmmm....vicadin.....
today was very good indeed...i went again to the doc's office thinking i was going to have a surgical procedure done (him removing the syst completely), so, i took a vicadin before hand and alana drove me....when i got there, all he did was change my gauze! phew! i REALLY didn't want to go under the knife again with nothing but local anastesia (i know i spell worth a crap!) so, i wasn't in ANY pain, and, on top of that, i'm high from the meds! later on i got some really good news, but i'll have to wait to share that! and tonight, owen called!!! he's back in the states and will be here on the 15th-ish....i can't wait...hopefully my wound from the syst is healed by then....nothing more sexy than a big hole in your ass!
since this IS a knitting blog, i should update on my knitted items....
i finished chris case's scarf, started a scarf for cheryl lynn, and started a scarf for alana (which i'm almost done with) for payment for helping me out for the last couple of days! i don't know what i'd do without her!
WONDRA- i need an idea for something knit for you! do you want a scarf, wrist warmers, a hat? just gimme an idea, i'll think of the rest! (colors would be cool to!)
so, my mom said to me today that i have to be out by the end of the year! wow....i mean, i was planning on getting an appartment when i got my bills paid, but damn....it's almost like because i'm not going active duty right away, she's punishing me by kicking me out.....i need to be here until next summer..(i mean in michigan)...there's no going around that....i've got certain obligations.....but man....i dunno...mabey i'm looking to far into it...whatever....i was planning on moving out soon anyway....
well, i've got a doctor's appointment in seven hours and i still need to go to bed! i'll talk later...pics coming as soon as i find my camera!

2 comments:

Wondra said...

Hey honey. Sorry to hear about your mum kicking you out. That's not right! :( She shouldn't kick you out just because you're not ready to go into active duty. I hope you get something sorted out. Eewwwww. I hope your cyst gets better! You have our sympathy! (I have to look at Jay's ucky bum all the time, remember? And he DOES have to have it cut open!) I hope it heals soon! You don't have to knit me anything, hun, if you've got a load going on. If you knit me ANYTHING, that's cool 'cause ya know I suck so badly at it! I love wrist warmers and ponchos and legwarmers and everything pretty much. ;) Jay's still doing your drawing. I'll let you know when it's finished!

Wondra said...

You need to update your blogs!